How To Hang Your Canvas
Have you bought a canvas print from us or even another canvas printing company and it has arrived with a bracket that you do not know what to do with? Look no further.
There are two parts to the hanging bracket. The first part is the square plate that attaches to the back of the canvas frame. The second part is the picture hook that attaches to the wall. Once both these parts are securely fastened, you simply hook the square metal plate over the hook and the canvas sits closely to the wall.
The benefits of using our canvas print hanging kits are:
- Extremely simple to fit to the canvas frame.
- Hangs your canvas print straight first time, every time.
- Canvas Frame sits flush to the wall with no leaning or warping.
- The hanging kit can be used on almost every surface.
There are a few other things that you should note before you go ahead and hang your canvas on the wall:
- Make sure that there are no electric cables or pipes underneath the spot where you are going to attach the canvas bracket to the wall.
- Always mark the centre of the back of the canvas frame before you start so you can get the bracket perfectly in the middle of the frame.
- Once your canvas is up on the wall, make sure you care for it by giving it a light dusting once in a while. DO NOT apply any chemicals to the canvas unless you have had the coating applied to the final print.